Covid 19 Procedures
New Salon Policies
1. You must be wearing a face covering at all times when possible.
2. You must be symptom free and without a fever.
3. We ask if you are early for your appointment to wait outside or in your car.
4. We ask that you do not touch any retail products and instead ask your esthetician for any products you may need.
5. When in the salon please practice social distancing.
1. All of our staff has been properly updated and trained to prioritize healthy and protective practices.
2. Guests will be taken directly to the treatment room and we encourage to provide a card on file so we can limit contact.
3. Tea and water services have been temporarily suspended. We have also removed all lobby furniture.
4. We extended all appointments 10-15 minutes to allow enough time for extensive cleaning and sanitizing in between appointments.
5. Hand sanitizer has been placed at the front desk and in the bathroom for clients use.
6. For facials and facial sugaring appointments, our Estheticians will be wearing face shields and face masks to ensure safety.